Monday, July 30, 2007
Sunday, July 29, 2007
We took a 9 mile hike through Chicago this weekend. Most people would think we are crazy but it is definitely the way to see the city. We passed projects, parks, canals, up Lake Shore Drive, through shopping districts and even to Wrigley Field. First set of photos were along the parks and nature museum. The next set will be more industrial shots...
Posted by Alex Richman at 5:01 PM
Monday, July 23, 2007
Sunday, July 22, 2007
The walking goal for Sunday was to find the Church Avenue F train stop and take a stroll through Kensington. We found lots of fruit markets and shoe stores along Church Avenue.
Church Avenue shoe store required heavy security by stuffed animals..
Posted by Alex Richman at 10:43 AM
Monday, July 16, 2007
If Petanque isn't your game, maybe the sax is...
I can't even jump over the bar and he is taking a skateboard over it...
Doesn't he look like Al Gore??
Posted by Alex Richman at 10:41 AM
Friday, July 13, 2007
Friday's Brooklyn Tidbits...
- Trader Joe's in Brooklyn is official. Atlantic and Court. Lets hope the lines are not as big as 14th street in NYC
- Design Within Reach Sample Sale, Saturday from 11-7
- Bastille Day Celebration on Smith street from Bergen to Pacific, Sunday from 12-This should provide plenty of pict's.
- Zoé / The Pinker Tones / Chetes at Prospect Park Bandshell - Fri. nite at 7:30
- Brooklyn Philharmonic at Prospect Park Bandshell - Sat.nite at 8
- Yiddish Carnival at Prospect Park Bandshell - Sunday at 4
Posted by Alex Richman at 8:38 AM
Friday, July 6, 2007
Hula. Worth the walk, wouldn't you agree...