Monday, October 27, 2008

Philadelphia Phillies

I was fortunate enough to go to the World Series game last nite. Being a philly fan since I was 1 day old, I have been waiting 25 years for Monday nite. Mitch Williams "ruined" my life at that time in 1993 but I'm looking for some redemption tonite. The fans were incredible last nite, you would of thought they already won the World Series. As a philly fan we are confident tonite but also as a philly fan we expect the worse to happen. We will see. I might name my first kid Cole if he does it tonite! (hope the wife doesn't mind) There were so many great posters last nite I couldn't catch them all... If your a philly fan enjoy and if not, well hopefully you will still enjoy.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites photoring.org | random Blog Flux Directory